Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Marc Anthony on his and Jennifer Lopez’ twins: I’m the Burp Whisperer

Jennifer Lopez‘ husband Marc Anthony has said he’s loving being a new dad again.

The singer already has three children - a 14 year old daughter and sons aged 7 & 4 - from previous relationship but welcomed twins with Jennifer last month.


Stepping out for the first time since Max and Emme’s arrival, he told reporters: “I’m so excited. I’m so hands-on with them that the household developed a nickname for me. They call me the ‘Burp Whisperer’.”


He added that it was typical Jennifer to go for twins for her first children: “I told Jennifer, nothing you do is small. Everything you do it on such large scale. The first time you give birth, you give birth to twins.”


news source : http://fametastic.co.uk/

No comments: